The Mobile App In Nepal designed with and for Migrant Workers.
The application that helps migrant workers make better decisions through calculating costs and foreign employment income, expenses and savings.
Financial Calculator is available on App Store, Play Store and in Web Version.
About usIntroduction of Prabasi Ko Saath Prabasi Ko Saath means With the Migrant in Nepali
The major objective of Prabasi Ko Saath is to help the migrant workers make better decisions about foreign employment.
We seek to do this through two ways:
By helping workers calculate costs
By disseminating information about safe migration for workers employment in Malaysia and Gulf countries in different stages : pre employment , pre departure and while abroad
Initial stage of the foreign employment.
Preparation stage for foreign employment.
Working stage in destination country.
Features of the Application
App designed in calculator format for the financial analysis
Information on foreign employment process
Uses Nepali & English language
Simple use of Nepali & English language
Comparative cost benefit analysis of pre-departure & while abroad situations
Long term usage
Long term usage for the potential and returnee migrants as well as the workers in abroad
Simple to operate
User friendly interface and easy to use
BenefitsBenefits of Prabasi Ko Saath application
- Self-guide for potential migrants and acts as a financial tool for migrants
- Facilitates the comparison of the financial status pre and post-employment
- Documents the financial viability of the migration process
- Knowledge about the income, expenses and saving trend
- Orients the people about financial management
- Enriches migrant about the processes of foreign employment and simplifies the application process
- Gives different country-wise information within the same application
- Provides in-depth details about the relevant institutions and their contacts (Manpower, Medical, Skill development,Pre Orientation Training Center)
- Reduces the risks associated with foreign employment and promotes safe migration
- Use of simplified Nepali and English Language