- Collection of personal information
- We will, from time to time, receive and store personal information you enter onto the Application, provided to us directly or given to us in other forms.
- You may provide basic information such as your name, phone number and email address to enable us to send information and provide updates. We may collect additional information at other times, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, when you provide information about your personal affairs, respond to surveys and/or promotions or communicate with our customer support.
- Additionally, we may also collect any other information you provide while interacting with us.
- How we collect your personal information
- Use of your personal information
- We may use personal information collected from you to provide you with information, updates and our services. We may also make you aware of new and additional products, services and opportunities available to you. We may use your personal information to improve our products and services and better understand your needs.
- The Application may make third party social media features available to its users. We cannot ensure the security of any information you choose to make public in a social media feature. Also, we cannot ensure that parties who have access to such publicly available information will respect your privacy.
- We may contact you by a variety of measures including, but not limited to telephone or email.
- Software Application
- When you use the Application
When you use the Application, we may collect certain information such as mobile unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use the Application, such that we can improve our service.
- Automatic collection
The Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application.
- Third parties
The Application may, from time to time, have links to other applications or websites not owned or controlled by us. These links are meant for your convenience only. Links to third party applications and websites do not constitute sponsorship or endorsement or approval of these third parties. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of other such applications or websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave the Application or website, to read the privacy statements of each and every application or website that collects personally identifiable information.
- Op out right
You can easily stop all collection of information by the Application by uninstalling the Application. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- When you use the Application